Saturday, July 4, 2009

White Tea & Ginger Me

Happy Independence Day..... God Bless America!



I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday. We had planned to get together with extended family tonight and enjoy some crazy fireworks, courtesy of my fun-loving uncles. Unfortunately, our lil guy isn't feeling well, so we are going to have to miss out on the big event. I am pretty disappointed, because we all really enjoy it when everyone gets together.

Ok, I know that it isn't exactly fireworks, but I do have a little eye candy for you...... Get your minds out of the gutter! :-) I poured White Tea & Ginger Me yesterday and I just got them all cut. I really like the way these turned out. I love the natural, woodland look of the green swirls, and the smell is AMAZING!!! I already know that this is going to be one of my all time favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment