Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Suds will soon be offered in another location!

Well, as you can see from my title, Suds soaps will soon be offered in another location! The meeting this morning was a success. The owner of the new store was a very nice Christian woman and she seemed so excited about our new line. I just know that she is going to be wonderful to work with. She placed a nice sized order right away, so we have quite a bit of soaping to do. We have two store orders to get poured and curing... and we couldn't be more excited about it!

I unmolded the Lavender Vanilla this afternoon. It is absolutely beautiful and it smells so good. I wanted to take pictures, but my batteries have died on me. So, I'll charge them up tonight and take pics first thing in the morning. It was a great day.. but I am totally pooped out. Time for Mama to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment