Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ooooh, It's A Big Day!

Well, I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. The baby was up nearly every hour! I thought we were past that point, but I guess not. It seemed like he was getting more of a decent sleeping schedule down, but the last week he has been regressing- BIG TIME! Man, I really needed to get a good night's sleep. I've got the coffee on and I am hoping that it will save me from this atrocious head ache that I woke up with.... uggh
We have our meeting with the local store owner this morning. I have gotten most of my paperwork together, some samples, and our scent list. I still have some more information to print up this morning. Hence, me sitting here at the computer at 6:00 this morning, instead of snoozing away like I need to be. I am nervous and excited. I know that I shouldn't be nervous, but that is my standard reaction to just about everything. I guess that I am just hardwired that way.
I poured Lavender Vanilla yesterday. It smells so good. My whole house is filled with this soft and powdery Lavender fragrance. I will unmold it and post pics when I get home this afternoon. It is a really beautiful scent.
... ok, I've got to get the rest of the info. together for this meeting and get ready to go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment