Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pucker Up, Baby! It's Lemonylicious!


I am in love.......... with a soap bar! This ultra fresh lemon bar has my whole house smelling AMAZING!! The very moment, Hubby walked through the door, he got a whiff of it and asked if I had made lemon meringue pie! I could hear the excitement in his voice. Sadly, I had to tell him, no. The poor man.
Made with additional luxurious ingredients such as Shea Butter and Silk, this beautiful new lemon is a total keeper!! Let me tell you people. Soap making is the perfect occupation for a fragrance junkie. Oh, how I love my job! It just doesn't get any better!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, there appears a lemon cake. It´s precious.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing too! I was making a Citrus lotion this week - half 5x orange, half litsea cubeba. I thought it smelled like lemon pudding - YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your lotion sounds amazing! I am normally a chocolatel lover but, Lemon in bath and body.... makes me SWOON!! =)

    ReplyDelete